MentalForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[TUT] How to stack on Mental Hotel[TUT]

Go down

[TUT] How to stack on Mental Hotel[TUT] Empty [TUT] How to stack on Mental Hotel[TUT]

Post  MeNtaL Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:38 am

Things you will need:
The items you want to stack; 2 z shelves and any rug (rugs, petal patch, snow/sand rug, etc.)
I used:
1x Petal, 2x z shelves, 2x Pineapple Plants, 2x lodge corner plinths and 1x Habbo Turntable.
I will be using the furni i used, as an example for the tutorial. Just replace my furni with whatever you wish and there you go!

1.Firstly, place the petal patch down on the ground, where you want to stack.
[S.1]
2.Next, place one of the z shelves where you want to stack.
3.Grab the other z shelf and move it on top of the z shelf u placed down in step 2.
It should now be placed on top of the first z shelf.
4.Now, rotate the bottom z shelf and you will notice, by rotating the bottom z shelf,
it now places itself above the other shelf. Now you've got the hang of it!
5.Rotate the z shelf that is now on the bottom and it will do the same thing, it
will make itself the top shelf.
[S.2]
6.Repeat this process until you have reached the desired height you would like. For
my example, i will stop with the top of the z shelf flush with the wall.
7.Ok, now remove the bottom z shelf and put it somewhere out of the way, leaving
only the top one. It should be floating.
8.Get the turntable and place it on the square underneath the z shelf, that is, the
square on the petal patch, but underneath the z shelf.
[S.3]
9.It should have placed itself on top now! You've started to stack!
10.Now, here comes the part that is difficult to explain, holding Alt, click on the petal
patch. Move your mouse around, but dont click anywhere. You will notice that the
petal patch will move with your mouse. If not, read over this step again,
remembering to hold alt.
11.Now, place the petal patch in exactly the same position as it was before, so
basically move it to the same original position. On some servers, it should blink
for a second and place itself in the same spot. On other servers, it wont blink at
all, but it still will have the same effect.
12.Then move the z shelf that is under the turntable onto the square under the
turntable, on the ground.
[S.4]
13.Review between [S.1] and [S.2] until you come 1 level below the dj turntable.
14.Remove the bottom z shelf and place a pineapple plant on the square below the z
shelf, that is, on the petal patch.
15.Refer between [S.3] and [S.4].
16.Then review between [S.1] and [S.2]until you come 2 levels below the pineapple
plant.
17.Remove the bottom z shelf and place a lodge corner plinth on the square below
the z shelf, that is, on the petal patch.
18.Refer between [S.3] and [S.4].
19.Then review between [S.1] and [S.2] until you come 1 level below the lodge
corner plinth.
20.Remove the bottom z shelf and place a pineapple plant on the square below the z
shelf, that is, on the petal patch.
21.Refer between [S.3] and [S.4].
22.Then, remove the z shelf that is on the ground. In its place, put the second
lodge corner plinth, there should be enough space for it if you have followed this
tutorial correctly!
23.Repeat around room.
24.Voila! (wa~la!)
MeNtaL
MeNtaL
Admin

https://mentalforumm.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum